Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Learning Hands is a parent-owned and operated company that’s in the business of bringing life skills back into our children’s lives through play. Our activities have been hand-selected and kid tested and are sure to bring lots of fun for your children.
- Our activity kits are conveniently delivered to you as part of the subscription package. Our activities are meant for both individual exploration or can create a great family bonding opportunity.
- Your child won’t pass or fail our activities. They are based on learning through play and the activities encourage your child to develop confidence as they see what they are capable of achieving.
- You will receive all materials needed to complete the activities within each kit; for more learning, kids can head over to our website to continue exploring.
Little Learning Hands has been created by parents. Check out their story at www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/our-story
We aim to ensure top quality for every box. If you do have an issue with your box please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out this simple online form. Simply click here, provide a short description and your contact information, then submit. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 business days.
- If your questions are not answered here, the best way to reach us is via email at email@example.com or by filling out this simple online form. Simply click here, provide a short description and your contact information, then submit. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 business days.
- You can also learn more by following us on social media: Instagram: instagram.com/littlelearninghandsusa, Facebook: facebook.com/littlelearninghandsusa, Pinterest: pinterest.com/LittleLearningHandsUSA, YouTube: YouTube Channel
Currently Little Learning Hands is offering a World Explorer Subscription that offers the opportunity to tour some of the most fascinating countries through a variety of activities. Your child will receive games, puzzles, crafts, experiments among others that are designed to reinforce learning.
We recommend our World Explorer kits for kids ages 6-12 years old. Based on your child's individual development you may decide to expand that range as appropriate.
Each country box will include:
- Country Sticker: Mark your exploration progress in your own Little Learning Hands Passport
- Country Booklet: Learn all about the country, its culture and fun facts to keep your child entertained
- Two Recipe Cards (one savory and one sweet): Taste delicious foods from different countries by cooking these recipes with your family
- Four Table Talk Cards: Challenge your family to share new stories with the help of these conversation starter cards
- 3D Puzzle: Built your way through most recognized landmarks of the world
- Other life skill building activity (arts, crafts, science, etc.): Learn a new life skill through a fun new activity each month
- Country Flag: A souvenir flag to celebrate a new country exploration
- Play money: Check out imitation bills to see how they differ from what you use at home
First kit will also include a Little Learning Hands Passport to keep track of your adventures, a scratch off map to mark your progress and a backpack to take with you on your own adventures.
We offer extended learning experiences on our website for each of the kits. Each country pages will provide your children access to more information online. There are photos, fun facts, music and more for each month’s country.
- For the Global Welcome Kit visit www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/explore
- For France, visit www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/france
- For China, visit www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/china
- For Mexico, visit www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/mexico
- For Germany, visit www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/germany
- Etc as we add more countries add more links
• Your child will receive their Global Welcome Kit in the first month, followed by a country package each month thereafter. Some of the countries included are: France, China, Germany, Mexico, Egypt, Japan, Brazil and many more.
You can find our pricing for the different subscription plans here: www.littlelearninghands/getting-started
We offer monthly, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscription plans. Monthly subscriptions are $29.95 per month. Shipping is free in the U.S. You can receive a discount on the per-kit price by signing up for a 3, 6, or 12-month subscription - these are paid in-full at checkout; savings are calculated based on the price of a Single Kit. The 3 months subscription plan is an upfront payment of $83.85, 6 months subscription plan is an upfront payment of $149.70 and the 12 months subscription plan is an upfront payment of $275.40. To order, visit www.littlelarninghands.com and select “Subscribe now”
All subscription plans will auto-renew at the end of their term, however this can be turned off anytime during your subscription before the term is up.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards for all types of orders
We charge sales tax based on the shipping address for most states. Taxes will be calculated at checkout.
Little Learning Hands subscription kits are not available for sale at retail location. Go to www.littlelearninghands.com/pages/getting-started to get your Little Learning Hands subscription
For such inquiries please reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 business days.
Ordering And Delivering
Currently LLH kits ship to US only
Yes, we ship to P.O. Boxes, APO addresses but we do not offer shipment to US Territories.
Currently our subscription kits ship only to US addresses
We do offer the option to ship your first package to yourself or another address and have the on-going packages ship to the child's home directly. When placing your order, enter the child's name and your address as the shipping address. Once your order is placed, you'll be able to adjust the address directly from your account to direct to the child’s home address going forward.
- The first kit will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving the order with an estimated 5-8 business days for transit. Going forward, kits will ship on either the first week of the month (if you ordered by the 15th of a month) or within the third week of the month if you ordered after 15th of the month with an estimated 5-8 business days for delivery.
- We offer expedited shipping options for first kits shipping to a U.S. address - these options will be available on the Shipping Information page during checkout. Expedited kits typically ship on the next business day after purchase.
- A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you or the recipient’s parent when a kit ships out. Kits ship from Ohio. Delivery expectation for U.S. customers is 5-8 business days after leaving our warehouse. Hawaii, Alaska and Military customers may experience longer transit times.
- Standard shipping is free within the US continental addresses.
- We offer expedited shipping options for first kits shipping to a U.S. address at an additional cost - - these options will be available on the Shipping Information page during checkout.
We identify subscriptions with identical shipping addresses (i.e. - two or more different subscriptions for siblings in the same house) and ship them together to ensure that they arrive on the same day each month. We do, however, ship the first kit of new subscriptions as soon as possible, so first kits may ship individually. Subsequent kits for the same household will process on the same date each month and ship together in the same box going forward. Some exceptions may occur, causing kits to ship out separately.
Currently, we are unable to offer this customization but working on enabling this capability for the future
We do not offer the option to pick each month the country to be featured
Our subscription runs on a monthly cadence; subscriptions renew automatically so you will continue to receive a monthly kit till you decide to cancel that subscription
- Little Learning Hands subscriptions can be cancelled at any time
- Prepaid Plans: Please note, members on a 3, 6, or 12 month plan will continue to receive kits until the end of their current prepaid billing period. Refunds are not issued mid-term.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards as well as Amazon Pay and Paypal for all types of orders
Little Learning Hands subscriptions make for an amazing gift. If you plan to gift a non-renewing subscription, we recommend picking the time you would like to gift and cancel afterwards to avoid auto-renew.
We apologize if you received a promo code that is not working. Please reach us is via email at email@example.com or by filling out this simple online form. Simply click here , provide a short description of the issue and your contact information, then submit. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 business days.
Managing My Account
You can update your billing information at any time from your My Account page. On your “Account” tab, you will be able to “Edit” your Payment Details (credit card number) and/or Billing Address.
You can update a subscription's shipping address at any time from your My Account page: click the “Manage Subscriptions” tab, then “Edit” next to the appropriate subscription. Shipping addresses must be updated by 11:59 PM EST on the day prior to shipping. Please note that addresses need to be updated individually if you have multiple subscriptions.
If you made a mistake on a shipping address for an order that you just placed, you can update the address right away from your My Account page so that the first crate will go to the correct address. Once the first crate is processed (usually around 12:00am EST), address changes made after that point will affect future shipments.
Little Learning Hands subscriptions renew automatically.
Currently we do not offer the option of skipping a month.
Currently we do not offer this option.
A subscription labelled as “Suspended” in My Account means that there was an issue charging your credit card during one of our billing cycles. To update your billing information, please log into your LLH account. From here you will be able to update your "Payment Details". If you also need to update your shipping information, please be sure to click "Subscriptions" tab and "Edit" the shipping address for each subscription.
We are sorry to see you go! Did you know you can pause your subscription if you need a short break?
To cancel, log into your My Account page, click the “Subscriptions” option under your name in the top-right corner, click "Edit" next to the subscription that you'd like to cancel, then click “Cancel Subscription”.
Please cancel by 11:59 PM PT on the day prior to your renewal (billing) date if you do not wish to receive that month's crate. You can cancel a monthly or auto-renewing subscription anytime after the initial prepaid term (1 month, 3 month, etc) has been completed.
- An ongoing monthly subscription can be cancelled anytime after the first month ships. If you cancel a monthly subscription after you are billed for the next crate, then that crate will still ship but you will not be billed again.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions (pay every 3, 6, or 12 months) can have the renewal feature turned "off" at any time so that after the current prepaid term is complete, it will not renew. Auto-renewing 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month subscriptions cannot be cancelled in the middle of a prepaid term.
Per our cancellation policy, customers need to cancel their renewing / recurring subscriptions before the day of processing. We cannot stop a shipment after boxes have been processed. Ending a subscription does not affect your current order and any kits and items that have been purchased will be shipped out as scheduled.
- Yes – Little Learning Hands World Explorer Kit makes for a great gift! Simply enter the gift recipient's shipping information, your email address, and your personalized gift note at checkout. Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email and link to manage your account.
- You can add a gift message to any subscription during checkout. On the Shipping Information page, click "Add a gift message" and enter your message in the provided box.
- Once an order has been placed, the gift message can not be updated, as we begin processing kits to ship out quickly.
- Thanks for gifting Little Learning Hands adventures!
- To reset your password, please visit the account login page. Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link and enter your email address. Click "Submit" and we'll email you with a link to Reset Your Password.
- If you're still having trouble accessing your account, please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out this simple online form. Simply click here, provide a short description and your contact information, then submit. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 business days.